What is the matter of material and non-pecuniary damages?
Article Content - Abstract
HOW TO OPEN WHAT IS THE MADE AND THE FUNNY INDEMNIFICATION CASE?
Material and moral compensation deliberately, unintentionally - aims to eliminate the damage caused as a result of unjustified actions as a result of negligence or non-negligence.
Financial compensation: It is a type of case in which the person claims the financial loss caused by a defective and unlawful conduct.
Compensation : It is a kind of litigation where the pain and suffering are suffered financially by another person or institution.
TYPES OF COMPENSATION
Compensation types are as follows: severance pay, compensation due to traffic accident, compensation due to a crime committed against the person, compensation for compensation, compensation for which insurance companies are responsible, compensation arising from the Civil Code, calculation of marriage compensation, labor and social security law indemnities arising from insulting and blasphemy.
I WANT TO TURN ON THE INDEMNIFY CASE, HOW DO I GET A WAY?
Law of torts you need to follow the right way by contacting your solicitor. Compensation cases can be opened for a variety of reasons. To give an example from life, compensation cases encountered in practice are as follows:
- Worker-employer compensation cases = Due to the disputes arising between the worker and his boss
- Injury, accident, compensation cases opened as a result of criminal cases
- Claims filed as a result of intellectual - civil cases = Unauthorized sharing of information, theft
- Claims in the vehicle, transportation, logistics sector
WHAT SHOULD I MAKE THE INDEMNITY CASE IN MY COURT?
Compensation cases can be opened in several different courts depending on their reasons. It is necessary to know the basis of the legal relationship in order to determine which court of indemnity will be opened, especially the criminal court, court of first instance.
The compensation case consists of several stages. good lawyer You will be able to conclude the case in the fastest way and you will get your various damage items / amounts that do not even come to your mind thanks to the experience. If you want us to provide legal services for you in this matter or you can contact us by phone or by e-mail for any questions you may have. CONTACT You can contact us by filling out the form in section.
- Promote the claims of the Party in accordance with an appropriate language and legal terminology and procedures
- Witnessing the witnesses, asking questions to the witnesses, concluding the witness statements in your favor
- Disability / disability / deprivation rate determination (One of the most important processes, the amount of compensation is calculated at this rate, the objections and statements to be made to the expert reports are of great importance)
- Defect Detection (Another important point, defect rate is one of the main receivables of your compensation amount.)
- Calculation of material and non-pecuniary damage within the framework of the usual flow of life
If you are represented by a good lawyer in the framework of this process, this process will be concluded between 1-2 years. The experience is very important. In practice, compensation cases that lasted until 10 year are seen frequently, citizens are late in their rights and therefore they are not fair. rebellion.
What is done after the termination of the compensation case?
Compensation in favor of the case in the event that the court decision is immediately followed in the enforcement offices. In order to be able to collect the amount you deserve in accordance with your finalized compensation decision, you must be collected through an attorney (usually the person who is the lawyer in the compensation case performs the execution procedures) by applying the execution path.
Compensation calculation is performed by investigating the characteristics of the event. For the calculation of compensation, the current report is prepared within the framework of an expert report using all the data available to him / her. It is important whether or not to accept the amount of compensation prepared in the expert report. The right to appeal against the expert report is reserved. It is often expressed in the courts against the expert report. It is important to manage this process with a lawyer for the calculation of compensation.