What is the matter of material and non-pecuniary damages?
Content of the Article - Abstract
WHAT IS THE CASE OF MATERIAL AND Spiritual Indemnity?
Material and moral compensation knowingly, unknowingly - the purpose of eliminating the damage caused as a result of unfair actions as a result of negligence or imprudence.
Financial compensation: It is a kind of case in which a person claims financial damage as a result of a defective and unlawful behavior.
Compensation : It is a kind of case in which the moral sorrow, pain and anguish that the person has suffered by another person or institution is demanded financially.
TYPES OF COMPENSATION
Compensation types are as follows: severance pay, compensation due to traffic accident, compensation due to a crime against the person, Notice compensation, Compensation for which insurance companies are responsible, Compensation arising from the Civil Code, Marriage compensation calculation, Labor and social security law non-pecuniary damages resulting from insult and swearing.
I want to open a case of indemnity, how should I follow a path?
Law of torts you should discuss the reasons for opening the law with the right way. Compensation lawsuits can be brought for a variety of reasons. To give an example from life, the compensation cases encountered in practice are as follows:
- Worker-employer compensation cases = Due to disputes between the employee and his boss
- Injury, accident, compensation cases opened as a result of criminal cases
- Intellectual - industrial lawsuits as a result of industrial lawsuits = Unauthorized sharing of information, theft
- Compensation cases in the vehicle, transport, logistics sector
WHICH COURT SHOULD I LAW THE COMPENSATION CASE?
Indemnity cases can be opened in various courts depending on the reasons. The basis of the legal relationship should be known in order to determine in which court the compensation case will be opened, especially in the case of the criminal court and the court of first instance.
DURATION OF COMPENSATION CASE
The compensation case consists of several stages. good lawyer will result in the case in the fastest way and thanks to the experience, even if you do not think of various damage items / amounts will be in your favor against you. CONTACT You can contact us by filling out the form in the section of compensation.
- Submitting the claims of the parties in an appropriate language and legal terminology and procedure
- Listening to witnesses, cross-examination of witnesses, finalization of witness statements in your favor
- Determination of disability / disability / deprivation ratio (This is one of the most important processes, the amount of compensation is calculated on this rate, objections and declarations to the expert reports are of great importance)
- Odd Detection (Another important point, odd rate is one of the main credit items of your compensation amount.)
- Calculation of material and non-pecuniary damage within the normal course of life
If you are represented by a good attorney under this process, this process will result in 1-2 years. rebellion.
Compensation Case What To Do After The Solder Is Concluded?
The conclusion of the compensation in favor of the case In the event that the court decision in question is immediately followed by the enforcement offices. In order to be able to collect the amount you deserve in accordance with your final compensation decision by the court, it must be collected through a lawyer (usually the person who is your lawyer in the case of compensation performs the enforcement proceedings) by applying for the execution.
Compensation is calculated by investigating the characteristics of the incident. The current report is prepared within the framework of an expert report by using all available data for compensation calculation. It is important whether the court accepts the amount of compensation prepared in the expert report. The right to appeal against the expert's report is reserved. Most of the time it is expressed repeatedly in the courts against the expert report. It is important to manage this process with a solicitor to calculate the compensation.